Sunday, September 20, 2015

No Escape Official Trailer #2 2015 - Pierce Brosnan, Owen Wilson Movie HD


SYNOPSIS:

In their new overseas home in Southeast Asia, an American family find themselves caught in the middle of a coup, and they frantically look for a safe escape in an environment where foreigners are being immediately executed.

An intense international thriller, NO ESCAPE centers on an American businessman (Wilson) as he and his family settle into their new home in Southeast Asia. Suddenly finding themselves in the middle of a violent political uprising, they must frantically look for a safe escape as rebels mercilessly attack the city. Directed by John Erick Dowdle and written together with his brother Drew, NO ESCAPE stars Owen Wilson, Pierce Brosnan and Lake Bell.

Wilson plays Jack Dwyer, a man who moves his family out to Asia (Pierce Brosnan’s character literally says “Welcome to Asia” in the trailer, as though he’s not quite sure which country they’re in), only to find his plans for a new life disrupted when a violent coup breaks out and the insurgents decide to track down any foreigners and eliminate them. The only hope for survival is the American embassy, and Jack decides to do whatever it takes to get there. No Escape is actually set in Thailand and appears to be based on the real life events of political unrest that have taken place over the past century.

The film also stars Lake Bell along with child actors Sterling Jerins and Claire Geare who audibly gasped “Wow!” when they entered the after-party at the WP24, and saw the crowd.





7 comments:

  1. Had the opportunity to see a pre-screen and was on the edge of my seat for the duration. The film's premise is simple. The technical execution is strong. The acting is fantastic, especially from the child actors Claire Geare and Sterling Jerins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave
    it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
    crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

    LoL...I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great website. Plenty of useful info here. I'm sending it
    to a few pals and additionally sharing in delicious.

    And obviously, thanks in your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here.

    I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly.
    I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.

    Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content.
    Make sure you update this again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wish to say your article is as astounding.

    The clarity in your post is just excellent and I can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the post.

    ReplyDelete