Sunday, December 22, 2013

22 Types of Girls You Don't Wanna Date


22 Types of girl you don't wanna date:
1. The insecure girl...
2. The your money is my money girl...
3. The (Me or your) girl...
4. The "Nice" girl...
5. The saliva more than tea girl...
6. The gold digger girl...
7. The "Only" girl...
8. The "I don't know" girl...
9. The "Psycho" girl...
10. The "Do I look fat in this dress" girl...
11. The "I want to get married now" girl...
12. The you cheated on me in my dreams girl...
13. The just got dumped girl...
14. The "It's okay if I" girl...
15. The you are my second choice girl...
16. The make other girls against you girl...
17. The comparison girl...
18. The rude to your family girl...
19. The your hobbies and dreams are rubbish! girl...
20. The swear alot girl...
21. The always play with phone girl...
22. The Instagram girl...

Epic production!

No comments:

Post a Comment